It was 100° by 10:00am the other day, and Jasper's new favorite place to sleep is on my computer battery. Because it's not HOT ENOUGH in this house.
Question: Will he get cancer from this? Is there a computer battery therory like the cell phone theory?
I'd really like to know, because one year my roommates and I unwittingly killed our fish by keeping it on top of the microwave (it was the only empty surface in our tiny dorm room). To be honest I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt trauma again.
Although, considering his proclivity to sit INSIDE of plastic bags....
Could Jasper be trying to take his own life? He's such a drama queen.